Outbound™ Hard Cooler
Usually ships within two business days
Meet your newest companion, the Outbound™ Hard Cooler – the epitome of versatile and spacious camping coolers. It's light yet impressively functional, providing reliable cold retention.
The 32-quart Outbound is perfect for any outdoor activity, from fishing trips to camping trips. While the Outbound may not have the added insulation of the Basecamp Class™, it offers a roomier interior and lighter load, making it easier to carry and find that ideal picnic spot. The compact design fits snugly into your UTV, pontoon boat, or adventure van.
Despite its size, it doesn't compromise on features. Enjoy the convenience of top loader latches, anti-slip goat feet™, and handy aluminum handle bottle openers. The tough rotomold shell excellently retains ice, promising refreshment all day long. The Outbound is your pocket-friendly partner, ready to amplify your outdoor fun.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Outside Dimensions: Width with handles: 26.5" Height: 14.5" Depth: 14"
- Inside Dimensions: Width: 18.5" Height: 9.5" Depth: 9"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Anti-Slip Goat Feet™ - No matter the surface for your tailgating extravaganza, Goat Feet™ pads won’t budge and keep your contents steady.
- Patented Lid Lock - Nobody wants a heavy lid to smack down on fingers when retrieving ice cold refreshments. The Lid Lock™ system keeps the lid up and locked in place at 70° and 90° for as long as you need it to.
- Anodized Aluminum Handles - Anodized aluminum handles are bolted together, rock solid and lock in place when carrying to provide the perfect grip with no swinging or binding.
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Forgetting the bottle opener at home is a drag but have no fear! Cordova has you covered with a bottle opener built right into the sturdy aluminum handles.
- Hand Crafted in Idaho, USA - From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in the United States.
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a five-year warranty on all hard coolers from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your cooler within 30 days, follow our care and maintenance recommendations, and refrain from using your cooler as a flotation device, catapult projectile, housing for an explosive gender-reveal party device, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your cooler warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished cooler
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a cooler may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the cooler during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced coolers will be the same size and color as the defective cooler but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.