20 qt Basecamp Class™ Hard Cooler
Usually ships within two business days
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 21.75" Width: 14.25" Height: 13.5"
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 13" Width: 9" Height: 10"
- Base Dimensions: Length: 16.5" Width: 12.5"
- Capacity: 15 cans
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Proudly hand crafted in Idaho, USA
- Shoulder Strap for Easy Carrying - Each 20 qt comes with a sturdy shoulder strap, making it ideal for long walks to the beach, boat or backcountry.
- Top Loader Latches - When prepping for travel, every inch of space counts. We use Top Loader Latches™ so you can pack tight and access what you need without moving surrounding gear.
- Anti-Slip Goat Feet - We didn’t name this cooler component Anti-Slip Goat Feet™ for nothing. Goat Feet™ pads won’t budge and keep your contents steady on a variety of surfaces. Added bonus: they prevent the cooler from directly touching hot surfaces, which greatly improves ice retention.
- Certified Bear Resistant - Keep the bears away from your cold picnic basket with the Bear-Resistant lock feature. Sorry bears, stick to bark and berries, these beers are for us.
- Patented Lid Lock - Nobody wants a heavy lid to smack down on fingers when retrieving ice cold refreshments. The Lid Lock™ system keeps the lid up and locked in place at 70° and 90° for as long as you need it to.
- Keeps Cold for Days - When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the foam used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- American Made - From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in the United States.
- BUNDLE & SAVE
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a five-year warranty on all hard coolers from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your cooler within 30 days, follow our care and maintenance recommendations, and refrain from using your cooler as a flotation device, catapult projectile, housing for an explosive gender-reveal party device, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your cooler warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished cooler
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a cooler may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the cooler during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced coolers will be the same size and color as the defective cooler but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.