Traveler Day Pack Cooler Fog
Usually ships in 24 hours
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 15" Width: 10" Height: 13"
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 12.5" Width: 6" Height: 10"
- Capacity: 16 cans
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Designed by Cordova Outdoors in Idaho, USA. Assembled overseas.
Built to handle adventure. The Traveler is big enough for a day trip with beverages for two and durable enough to take to work day in and day out. This 100% leak proof, puncture-resistant cooler comes complete with an antimicrobial liner to resist mildew.
- Features Rugged 1000 Denier Nylon Shell
- Waterproof Zipper
- UV Protected
- 2 Inches of Foam Insulation
- Waterproof Liner
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on quality design and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a one-year warranty on all soft coolers from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your cooler within 30 days, follow our zipper care recommendations, and refrain from using your cooler as a pet carrier, zipline harness, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your cooler warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished cooler
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a cooler may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the cooler during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced coolers will be the same size and color as the defective cooler but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.