Backcountry Class™ Lunchpack Cooler
Usually ships in 24 hours
Step up your meal game with the Backcountry Class™ Lunchpack Cooler. Meticulously designed as the ultimate cooler lunch bag, it keeps your meals at the right temperature, ensuring they're as delicious as when you packed them. Beyond being just a lunch pack, it's built with high-grade ballistic nylon and hard-cell foam insulation, offering durability and performance in one. Perfect for daily commutes, picnics, or any outdoor escapade.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Hard coolers manufactured in Idaho. Soft coolers & drinkware designed in and shipped from Idaho, assembled overseas.
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 12" Width: 8.25" Height: 5.25"
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 10.75" Width: 6.75" Height: 3"
- Capacity: 4 cans
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
These days, lunch anywhere is likely to cost a couple of Hamiltons. At that rate, our Lunchpack cooler will pay for itself in a week. Pack it up and pack it in to beat inflation and the heat for your next meal. Made with the same ballistic nylon and hard-cell foam insulation as our other Backcountry Class™ soft coolers, Cordova Outdoors’ Lunchpack is a single-serving sized workhorse.
It’s built light and built right.
- 4 can capacity
- Two inches of hard-cell insulation to keep it chill all day long
- UV and antimicrobial protection with easy-to-clean surfaces
- Welded seams and carrying handle
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on quality design and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a one-year warranty on all soft coolers from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your cooler within 30 days, follow our zipper care recommendations, and refrain from using your cooler as a pet carrier, zipline harness, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your cooler warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished cooler
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a cooler may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the cooler during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced coolers will be the same size and color as the defective cooler but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.