Customizable Backcountry Class™ 24 Can Backpack Cooler
Usually ships within 10 business days
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Hard coolers manufactured in Idaho. Soft coolers & drinkware designed in and shipped from Idaho, assembled overseas.
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 12" Width: 8" Height: 18"
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 9.5" Width: 5.75" Height: 14.5"
- Capacity: 24 cans
- Weight: 4 lbs
When redesigning the Backpack cooler, our objective was to eliminate everything that was unnecessary and nothing more. Cordova Outdoors’ new, slimmed down Backpack rides lighter, but remains fully capable of carrying chilled provisions into the Backcountry while keeping you even more comfortable. Tough Cordura shell, watertight main compartment, top and front zip pockets, padded straps, chest strap, tie-down/grab handles all around. It’s built light and built right.
- 24-can carrying capacity in the cooling compartment (say that five times fast)
- Two inches of foam insulation to keep it chill all day long
- UV and antimicrobial protection with easy-to-clean surfaces
- Three cool colors to choose from plus customization options
- Maximum Purchase
- 5 units
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on quality design and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a one-year warranty on all soft coolers from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your cooler within 30 days, follow our zipper care recommendations, and refrain from using your cooler as a pet carrier, zipline harness, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your cooler warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished cooler
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a cooler may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the cooler during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced coolers will be the same size and color as the defective cooler but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.