65L Seal Watertight Duffel
Usually ships in 24 hours
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Hard coolers manufactured in Idaho. Soft coolers & drinkware designed in and shipped from Idaho, assembled overseas.
- Dimensions: Depth: 24" Width: 28" Height: 12"
- Capacity: 65 liter
- Weight: 3 lbs
The Ultimate Wet/Dry Travel Bag
More than a travel bag, this spacious 65L Seal Duffel is designed for those of you that travel and go hard. The all-weather, watertight bag is made from 840D ballistic nylon that resists tears, road debris, and the occasional bits of projectile shrapnel hurled at you along the way. The ruggedized Seal is also built with both wet and dry compartments to keep your gear and your catch in the best condition possible no matter what you encounter on your journey.
The 65L Seal Watertight Duffel Bag is a reliable fellow traveler for duck hunters, anglers, bikers, whitewater rafters, and anyone who prefers to take the path less traveled.
The 65L Seal crushes the elements with these additional features:
- Durable, built-to-last buckle
- Dry and wet dual compartment
- Watertight, big-tooth zipper seals the main compartment
- Tough built-in handles and detachable shoulder strap
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on quality design and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a one-year warranty on all totes and bags from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your tote within 30 days, and refrain from using your tote as a pet carrier, zipline harness, or other ill-advised activity not stated herein.
Other circumstances that will get your tote warranty in hot water and voided:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
- Purchased as a blemished tote or bag
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes a tote may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the tote during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced totes will be the same size and color as the defective tote but it may have a new and improved look.
Please note: warranty claims on products purchased from non-authorized resellers of Cordova Outdoors products will not be accepted. This includes but is not limited to: eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and other classified advertisement websites. If you do run into a warranty worthy issue, please refer back to your seller.