Customizable 16 oz Quad Drink Caddy
Usually ships within 10 business days
Dimensions & Specs
- Hard coolers manufactured in Idaho. Soft coolers & drinkware designed in and shipped from Idaho, assembled overseas.
- Dimensions: Depth: 3.5" Width: 3.5" Height: 6.125"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
The first do-it-all beverage holder of its kind. We all know that a drink in a can or a bottle only stays cold for so long. Lucky for you, the all-new Quad Drink Caddy is here to not only fix that issue, but to also provide you with more. Our drinkware is your blank canvas - let your imagination run wild!
- Powder Coated
- Durable Stainless Steel
- Double Wall Construction
- Includes Clear No-Spill Flip Top Lid and Straw, plus Rubber Gasket Seal Lid
- Quad Drink Caddy Holds: a Standard 12 oz Can, a Tall 12 oz Can, or a Standard 12 oz Glass Bottle
- Embossed Cordova Logo
- Usually ships within 10 business days
Take Care of Your Gear and Your Gear Will Take Care of You
We pride ourselves on quality design and set wildly high standards, which is why we owe you a one-year warranty on all drinkware products from the original date of purchase. We ask that you register your drinkware within 30 days and we recommend using these products as intended — you know, like a cup. The tumblers even have lids for those of you who are nostalgic for the sippy style of cups from your youth.
Speaking of lids, we understand these are the most fragile components of drinkware. If your lid becomes cracked or warped in any way, instead of filing a warranty claim, we stock plenty of affordable replacements. Sometimes, even drinkware takes a spill.
Other circumstances that will make your drinkware warranty go flat:
- Used for commercial purposes
- Damaged through abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damaged in an accident or environmental calamity
- Unreasonably used for a purpose for which it wasn’t intended
- Deliberately modified or messed with (repaired or altered in any way from its original configuration)
Beyond bumpy trails, angry seas, and Texas summers, sometimes drinkware may not perform at its very best. With your proof of purchase and product registration, Cordova Outdoors will work with you to repair defective parts or replace the product during the warranty period (sorry, no cash refunds). To file a warranty claim, simply fill out the short form on the website, provide a description of the problem, and upload a photo of the damage. After you receive a return authorization number, return the damaged product directly to Cordova Outdoors in its original box or adequate packaging. Freight is prepaid at the customer's expense.
Cordova Outdoors reserves the right to substitute products or designs without obligation to provide the original designs associated with the defective product. In other words, repaired or replaced items will be the same size and color as the defective item but it may have a new and improved look.