32 qt Tailgater Factory Second
Usually ships in 24 hours
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Outside Dimensions: Width: 26.5" Height: 14.5" Depth: 14"
- Inside Dimensions: Width: 18.5" Height: 9.5" Depth: 9"
- Proudly hand-crafted in Idaho, USA
- Anti-Slip Goat Feet - We didn’t name this cooler component Anti-Slip Goat Feet™ for nothing. Goat Feet™ pads won’t budge and keep your contents steady on a variety of surfaces. Added bonus: they prevent the cooler from directly touching hot surfaces, which greatly improves ice retention.
- Keeps Cold for Days - When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the foam used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- American Made - From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in the United States.
What makes a “Factory Second” cooler? We’re human. Yes, we use machines, molds and tools to build Cordova Coolers, but we do make mistakes. Rather than send products with minor production flaws to a landfill, we finish them up, discount them significantly and offer them direct to our customers here. While we’re unable to accommodate requests to specify the particular defect of a Factory Second Cooler when ordering, the coolers still do a great job of insulating and specific defects are generally limited to:
- A foam void, smaller than a dollar bill, due to incomplete insulation expansion
- A wall deformation due to thin plastic
- Discoloration due to incorrect molding time or resin contamination
- Significantly uneven foot/feet
- A lid that won’t lock open or is slightly misaligned but still fastens shut with a gasket seal
- Cosmetic defects
The best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Please note: Aluminum handles not included, actual cooler color and defects may vary.