20 qt Sidekick Factory Second
Usually ships in 24 hours
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- Exterior Dimensions: Length: 21.75" Width: 14.25" Height: 13.5"
- Interior Dimensions: Length: 13" Width: 9" Height: 10"
- Base Dimensions: Length: 16.5" Width: 12.5"
- Capacity: 15 cans
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Proudly hand crafted in Idaho, USA
Please note: Factory Second coolers do not come with aluminum handles or a shoulder strap.
What makes a “Factory Second” cooler? We’re human. Yes, we use machines, molds and tools to build Cordova Coolers, but we do make mistakes. Rather than send products with minor production flaws to a landfill, we finish them up, discount them significantly and offer them direct to our customers here. While we’re unable to accommodate requests to specify the particular defect of a Factory Second Cooler when ordering, the coolers still do a great job of insulating and specific defects are generally limited to:
- A foam void, smaller than a dollar bill, due to incomplete insulation expansion
- A wall deformation due to thin plastic
- Discoloration due to incorrect molding time or resin contamination
- Uneven foot/feet
- A lid that won’t lock open or is slightly misaligned but still fastens shut with a gasket seal
- Cosmetic defects
The best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Top Loader Latches - When prepping for travel, every inch of space counts. We use Top Loader Latches™ so you can pack tight and access what you need without moving surrounding gear.
- Anti-Slip Goat Feet - We didn’t name this cooler component Anti-Slip Goat Feet™ for nothing. Goat Feet™ pads won’t budge and keep your contents steady on a variety of surfaces. Added bonus: they prevent the cooler from directly touching hot surfaces, which greatly improves ice retention.
- Advanced Delrin® Drain Plug - Quickly drain excess water without losing efficiency. The drain plug is engineered to keep your cooler tightly sealed to maintain maximum ice retention.
- Certified Bear Resistant - Keep the bears away from your cold picnic basket with the Bear-Resistant lock feature. Sorry bears, stick to bark and berries, these beers are for us.
- Patented Lid Lock - Nobody wants a heavy lid to smack down on fingers when retrieving ice cold refreshments. The Lid Lock™ system keeps the lid up and locked in place at 70° and 90° for as long as you need it to.
- Keeps Cold for Days - When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the foam used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- American Made - From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in the United States.
- Please note: Aluminum handles not included, actual cooler colors and defects may vary.